SHP Legal Assistant
Assist SHP Attorneys with various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Continually seek to understand and act upon Attorney needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Assist SHP Attorneys with special client projects.
- Utilize various client computer systems to obtain information required to process insurance claims and document all efforts performed on behalf of the client.
- Contact insurance companies for status of claim and appeal submissions.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Handle outgoing mail.
- Assist in filing/scanning duties.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- Above average analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize duties, and follow-through completely.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework preferred.
SHP is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team: if you are interested in joining our team, please contact our Human Resources Manager or submit your resume, cover letter, and any other documentation using the form below.