SHP Staff Assistant
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Handle all outgoing mail for the office.
- Assist in filing/scanning duties.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Use different client computer systems to obtain information needed to process claims.
- Continually seek to understand and act upon client needs, concerns and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- Above average analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize duties and follow-through completely with assigned tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework in Health/ Business administration preferred.
- 2-3 years medical claims and/or hospital collections experience preferred.
SHP is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team: if you are interested in joining our team, please contact our Human Resources Manager.